We are so glad you’ve decided to belong to the only specialty nursing organization dedicated to
developing medical-surgical nurses personally and professionally! When you become an AMSN member, you are
part of a growing med-surg nursing family of thousands across the globe.
Our members know that AMSN provides high-quality, actionable, and timely professional practice
resources and information for medical-surgical nurses. Join us to share in the benefits of being part of the
AMSN nursing community!
Membership Types & Benefits
Being a part of this ever-growing AMSN family of med-surg nurses has lots of perks. We give you tangible, accessible, affordable benefits that will help make a difference in your life as a med-surg nurse. These include:
Your AMSN membership benefits are valued at more than $350.
We include that in the cost of your AMSN membership dues, which are:
- Full Member (RN) - $99
- Senior Member (RN age 60 and over) - $89
- Associate Member (LPN/LVN) - $99
- Senior Associate (LPN/LVN age 60 and over) - $89
- New to Practice (RN in first two years of practice) - $85 (Two Year Membership)
- New to Practice (LPN/LVN in first two years of practice) - $85 (Two Year Membership)
Are you a student? We’ve got a complimentary student membership just for you. All of the same benefits, delivered digitally! Visit here for student membership details.
Do you live outside the United States? You can be part of our AMSN family no matter where you live. AMSN accepts members from around the world! You can choose from the memberships below that fit your nursing role best.
- International Full Member (RN) with digital access only - $99
- International Full Member (RN) with journals mailed - $149
- International Associate Member (LVN/LPN) with digital access only - $99
- International Associate Member (LVN/LPN) with journals mailed - $149
A world of professional and personal growth is just a click away!