CMSRNs, Celebrate Certified Nurses Day on March 19!
Certified Nurses Day™ is an annual day of recognition for and by healthcare leaders dedicated to nursing professionalism, excellence, recognition, and service.
Every March 19, employers, certification boards, education facilities, and healthcare providers celebrate and publicly acknowledge nurses who earn and maintain the highest credentials in their specialty. Certified Nurses Day™ honors nurses worldwide who contribute to better patient outcomes through national board certification in their specialty.
We're super excited to celebrate our amazing Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurses (CMSRN) on this special day!
Here are just a few things you can do to get involved on the big day :
Take Part in #cmsrnCND23
Head to our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram pages and use hashtag #cmsrnCND23 to let us know when you earned your certification. We'll be selecting a lucky CMSRN for a really sweet surprise.
Certified Nurses Day ToolKit:
- Place display ads in newspapers and community letters with a CMSRN honor roll
- Send a card of appreciation to each CMSRN in your facility or department
- Offer gifts or gift certificates to CMSRNs toward local restaurants, scrubs, etc.
- Have a CMSRN certification drive at your organization, facilitated by CMSRNs
- Create a video or a photo montage of appreciation for the nurses to post to social media and share
- Grab some med-surg nurses swag to give to your nurses here
Need some CMSRN-specific promotional materials? We've got you covered:
For more on ANCC's Certified Nurses Day, visit here.