Open and Active Calls for Volunteers
AMSN members are the strength of our association. Your time, talent, and expertise guide the organization and advance the specialty of medical-surgical nursing. When we have openings on our current volunteer units or new ones are being formed, a Call for Volunteers will be sent to members provided below.
Qualifications for all AMSN Volunteer Groups:
- Full voting member of AMSN for at least one year.
- Understands, upholds, and supports the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of AMSN.
- Ability to work with others and follow through with tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Incorporates diversity, equity, and inclusivity within the committee structure.
Current Open Calls for AMSN
There are no open calls at this time.
Help us to promote excellence in medical-surgical nursing! Your expertise can assist us in certification and recertification efforts for the CMSRN®. When we have openings on our current volunteer units or new ones are being formed, a Call for Volunteers will be sent to certificants and provided below.
Qualifications for all MSNCB Volunteer Groups:
- Understands, upholds, and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, Bylaws, policies and procedures of MSNCB.
- CMSRN Certification required.
- Baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of test development and item construction preferred.
- Geographic location to the extent feasible. A diversity of regions should be represented (central, northeast, south, and west).
- Committee experience preferred.
- Knowledge of recertification criteria and acceptable contact hour sources (Recertification Committee).
Current Open Calls for MSNCB
There are no open calls for MSNCB volunteers at this time.