AMSN Student Symposium
August 5, 2021 6:00 am to August 6, 2021 5:59 pm
Registration opens June 14, 2021 3:00 pm
AMSN is holding its very first Student Symposium, a one and a half day virtual gathering for AMSN student members with live and virtual sessions, networking events, and a happy hour—all for free!
As the future of the nursing profession, you deserve the tools and resources to help you through your nursing school journey. And not just medical knowledge, but how to navigate things like your study schedule, a job interview and how to create your resume.
But without more debt! That’s why we’re excited to offer this all for free!
- Who: AMSN Student Members*.
- *If you are not an AMSN Student Member, become one now - it's FREE to join! After you join, return to this page and register for the Student Symposium!
- What: Sessions on time management, study tips, interviewing, sleep, and jobs after nursing school
- Where: Online!
- When: August 5th - 6th, 2021
- Why: FREE and virtual event for you to prepare, plan and confidently take on nursing school and your future as an RN.
Schedule and Speakers: To be announced shortly.
Not sure if you can make it live? Register below and still get access to the pre-recorded content!